A long-standing favourite.
World-class powder. New friends from around the world. Après by a log fire and a soak in the open-air spa overlooking the Monashee Mountains of Revelstoke, BC. Or, as we call it, Day 1.
Guests have been enjoying our Classic Multi Day package since 1978. The all-inclusive nature of this option means we take care of every last detail: from delivering gourmet meals and providing beautifully appointed accommodations in a cozy mountain lodge, to expertly leading your group day after day through our massive and varied terrain in the hunt for breathtaking turns and an experience to last a lifetime. Let us welcome you into our home at the Hillcrest Hotel and treat you to a heli ski vacation beyond your wildest powder dreams!
Classic Package Features
- A set amount of guaranteed vertical metres based on length of package
- Accommodation based on double occupancy at the Hillcrest Hotel, a Coast Resort
- Full breakfast, gourmet mountain lunch, après ski snacks, and dinner
- Barryvox Pulse transceiver and related safety equipment
- Backcountry safety briefing
- Includes high performance powder skis or snowboards
- ACMG / IFMGA guiding services
- $5 per day tax-free donation to the HeliCat Canada Wildlife & Environmental Research Fund
|3 Day||5 Day||6 Day|
|Dec 15-30, 2022||Small Group A-Star Specials||N/A||N/A|
|Jan 8-21 2023||$5,845
|Jan 22 – Mar 11, 2023|
|Mar 12-25, 2023||$6,135
|Mar 26 – Apr 8, 2023||$5,845
Rates are quoted in Canadian Dollars, per person, based on double occupancy and are subject to applicable taxes.
Please inquire for availability.
*Our New Year’s Special December 30-January 6 includes 5 Heliski days on January 1 -5, with 7 nights of accommodation. Guests arrive December 30th and depart January 6th. Also
included is a lift ticket & 1-day rental at Revelstoke Mountain Resort, to use on December 31st. Plus, ring in the New Year at the Hillcrest’s New Year’s Dinner Party and midnight champagne toast!
- Three day packages start on a Saturday or a Wednesday
- Five and six day packages start on a Saturday
The extra vertical rate is $150 per 1,000 vertical metres (3,280 feet) per person (available based on weather, time and group consensus)