Small Group Packages
Incredible things come in small packages.
With the Small Group package, less truly is more: more intimate, more flexible, and more likely to raise the bar to lofty new heights when it comes to planning the ultimate ski vacation.
Like our Classic option, the Small Group package is all-inclusive with an agenda that boasts gourmet meals and après ski, beautiful accommodations at the Hillcrest Hotel, and endless powder days exploring the spectacular Selkirk and Monashee Mountains surrounding Revelstoke. With a maximum of five guests per group, you will move at your own pace while getting to know your fellow guests on a more personal level. Book a seat on your own or with friends and family, and let us take care of the rest.
Small Group Package Features
- Guaranteed vertical metres based on length of package
- Accommodation at the Hillcrest Hotel, a Coast Resort
- Full buffet breakfast, gourmet mountain lunch, après ski snacks, and dinner
- Includes high performance powder skis or snowboards
- Barryvox Pulse transceiver, Snowpulse airbag backpack, and related safety equipment
- Backcountry safety briefing
- ACMG / IFMGA guiding services
- $5 per day tax-free donation to the HeliCat Canada Wildlife & Environmental Research Fund
Running 3, 5 or 6 days, these packages use the small and powerful Eurocopter A-Star helicopter, which carries up to 4 guests, pilot and guide, and allows for a maximum of 3 groups per helicopter. Seats are sold on a per person basis for the skier looking to join others on the small group experience without having to put a group together themselves. We require a minimum of 3 people to run this program.
|3 Day||5 Day||6 Day|
|Metres Included / Guaranteed||15,000 / 12,750||25,000 / 21,250||30,000 / 25,500|
|Dec 15, 2022 – Jan 7, 2023|
|Jan 8-21, 2023||$8,029||$13,260||$15,740|
|Jan 22 – Mar 25, 2023||$8,430||$13,920||$16,525|
|Jan 22 – Mar 25, 2023|
|Mar 26 – Apr 8, 2023||$8,029||$13,260||$15,740|
- Three day packages start on a Saturday or Wednesday
- Five and six day packages start on a Saturday
- Extra vertical metres at $195 / 1,000 VM per person (available based on weather, time and group consensus)
Rates are quoted per person and subject to applicable taxes.
*check in Tues Dec.20, ski Dec.21-23, check out Saturday Dec.24
**check in Tues Dec.27, ski Dec.28-30, check out Saturday Dec.31