With the Small Group package, less truly is more: more intimate, more flexible, and more likely to raise the bar to lofty new heights when it comes to planning the ultimate ski vacation.
Like our Classic option, the Small Group package is all-inclusive with an agenda that boasts gourmet meals and après ski, beautiful accommodations at the Hillcrest Hotel, and endless powder days exploring the spectacular Selkirk and Monashee Mountains surrounding Revelstoke. With a maximum of five guests per group, you will move at your own pace while getting to know your fellow guests on a more personal level. Book a seat on your own or with friends and family, and let us take care of the rest.
Small Group Package Features
- Guaranteed vertical metres based on length of package
- Accommodation at the Hillcrest Hotel, a Coast Resort
- Full buffet breakfast, gourmet mountain lunch, après ski snacks, and dinner
- High performance powder ski or snowboard rental
- Barryvox Pulse transceiver, Snowpulse airbag backpack, and related safety equipment
- Backcountry safety briefing
- ACMG / IFMGA guiding services
Running 3, 5 or 6 days, these packages use the small and powerful Eurocopter A-Star helicopter, which carries 4 or 5 passengers and allows for a maximum of 3 groups per helicopter. Seats are sold on a per person basis for the skier looking to join others on the small group experience without having to put a group together themselves. We require a minimum of 3 people to run this program.
For the most up to date pricing for what we’re able to offer during the 2020.21 winter season, please visit our 2020.21 Deals & Packages page.